The Chef always gets a bit panicky when he hears he’s getting salad for dinner.
But here is a satisfying salad that fill up even the hungrier of fellas.
Start by heating your oven to about 350. Unless you already happened to have this stuff cooked and kicking around in the fridge waiting for someone to do something with it!
You will need:
- Hard boiled eggs ( two per person)
- cooked and cooled strips of bacon ( at least two strips per person, more if you love it)
- cooked chicken breasts ( one per person, more if there are hungry people)
- some creamy strong flavoured cheese like blue or Boursin
- candied pecans
- a bunch of lettuce greens of your choice ( today I just used the boxed organic stuff)
So hard boil the eggs, cool and peel them. Meanwhile, roast the chicken breasts as you might do from time to…
View original post 472 more words