I love, love, love these!
They are easy, tasty and another favorite way of hiding the veggies!
So what you will need for wraps:
- rice paper
- mixed greens salad mix or other lettuce
- cilantro leaves
- veg cut into strips ( your choice is endless)
Some choices being:
- basically anything you can cut into a strip
Meanwhile………..and this is only a suggestion. Feel free to use the dipping sauce of your choice…….there are many!
- 1/2 cup raw soaked cashews or 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cilantro
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy or Bragg sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
Whiz this up in the food processor. Add a little water if it is too thick whiz again. Repeat till you get the consistency you like.
These make a great snack or lunch or make a bunch ( smaller size ones) and they make a great party snack!