So here’s our latest favorite thing to snack on. Although you could make it as a quick-lunch, or if you are home alone for dinner or even as an appetizer I guess. It’s an all round useful item and makes you feel all healthy when you eat it!
The beauty of this dish is that it qualifies as Vegetarian, Vegan and you can even make a raw version too, to keep everyone happy.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 English (or seedless) cucumber
- 1 perfectly ripened avocado
- your favorite salsa ( if you make it from scratch, this dish then becomes a “raw” item)
- 1 lime
- some chopped cilantro (optional)
- Sea salt or fancy finishing salt (also optional)
- Cracked black pepper (also optional)
Here we go……slice the cucumber into a bunch of rounds. Top with a bit of avocado, then top that with a dollop of salsa. Drizzle them all with some lime juice, toss on some cilantro and then sprinkle the whole shebang with the salt and pepper.
And you are in business! Simple snack!